Tuesday 28 July 2015

End in sight

I am tired. Bone achingly tired. I sleep for most of the day and just wake for food. It is sometimes hard to lift the cutlery. I know they told me I would be tired but this is just ridiculous. I wonder what has happened to my brain and body that they need so much rest. OK - I think to recap they have had a bit of a bashing. My Mum is trying to do some brain exercises with me. I am trying but I know I'm not ready yet. I get really frustrated. I am trying to be patient but it really isn't my strong suit. Have been doing some IQ tests to see how much of me has been eroded by this process. The jury is still out. I would rather be here and impaired though than not here at all.

The migraines are back too now the steroids have been kicked into touch. Not sure which is worse - the pain or the discomfort but I will keep you posted. I am just going with it. Maybe the normality of the migraines is a comfort in some way and it's a new reality. Onwards and upwards.

Amanda


1 comment:

  1. I have been following this website for more than 2 years now, admin kindly post and share this to give other brain tumor patients hope that they can get a cure.

    Three years ago I was diagnosed with GBM after a CAT scan. I went through neurosurgery, radiation, and 14 months of chemo treatments but the symptoms all remained and even doubled, the constant thundering headache, seizures was twice than it was before, i could no longer think straight and i had constant mood swing and trouble speaking i was almost feeling at the gate of hell because these symptoms were unbearable. I am retired but very active spending my time to make the world a better place. I retired from a career in law and non-profit administration, and judging from how active i was this new life was not working and i was patiently waiting for when i will give up the ghost. My husband never accepted the fact that he will lose me to the cold hands of death which was what made him to seek other treatment options and that was how he came across "elixir" a herbal medicine treatment which i took for 12 weeks and it gave me a second chance in life, gave me a new life and totally cured me of my cancer. My neurologist had told me before then while i was at the hospital that i had less than 4 months with the rate at which the tumor was growing and expanding. I am happy today because i am completely free of cancer because i have ran several tests and diagnosis because i am still in shock on the efficacy of elixir. Never give up hope or rely only on chemo or other surgical treatments because herbs work too, i never believed until now that i have experienced it. You can contact doctor Rahul personally for advise, counselling and how to get elixir on drghandiherbs@gmail.com I am grateful for every day that I am still alive and well.

    ReplyDelete