Sunday 28 June 2015

Guess who's back

One of the fun things about cancer treatment is the long lasting effects on your body's natural functions. So, as of January I have been going through the menopause after last year's chemo. This doesn't really help the migraine situation and before the return of the cancer, I was having over twenty migraines every month. The high dosage steroids for the cancerous tumour had been giving me some welcome respite from the migraines until this week. What seems to have happened is that the hormonal boost plus the pressure of the facial swelling has reactivated my migraines in a big way. I've taken anti-migraine medication every day this week and thought I'd try to have a day off to give my body a break. Big mistake. A killer migraine along with the usual chest pain plus severe facial swelling welcomed me in the early hours of this morning. It's been tough going. So, what to do...I think I need to concentrate on the cancer treatment and take what I need to manage the migraines, concentrating on dealing with that once this is all over. Radiotherapy starts tomorrow, and as soon as it starts, the closer it is to being over. Bring it on!

Amanda


1 comment:


  1. This is to inform you that ISL Live Streaming is going on in HD Quality . You way watch here.
    www.indiansuperleaguelive.org
    indiansuperleaguelive.org

    ReplyDelete