Wednesday 5 August 2015

What I am made of

Well it's been a rough few days. I have been coming off the steroids and it's not been fun. The squeamish amongst you can look away now. My hair has been continuing to fall out, leaving me with a receding hairline that Jude Law would be proud of. The anti-emetics have stopped working completely, but taunt me by making me vomit five minutes after they hit my stomach. I have only left the house once in two weeks to go to acupuncture and I have suffered from violent migraines, vomiting, a misplaced rib and severe leg pain. It's been pretty rubbish. I cannot wait for this to end. Sorry to be so miserable, but if someone can shine a light on my life, I would very much welcome the dawn as it's pretty dark in here.

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment