Thursday 13 August 2015

More dreary news...sorry

Had my review with my oncologist yesterday. Not much to report as they don't really know anything. I will have a scan in a couple of months, and need to be vigilant for any new symptoms. I will always be at a high risk of recurrence and will never be in remission. Still feeling utterly rubbish...not eaten for days as I feel so sick and Dean is getting anxious. My hair seems to be going rather than growing, so my legendary patience is tested to the max. I have managed a very short walk for a couple of days and my cheeks are gradually reducing so that's a positive. I cannot wait for this all to be over and to be a normal person again. Sorry that this blog is so dreary. I hope at some point to turn the corner and share good news with everyone.

Amanda




3 comments:

  1. Please don't apologize. This blog is about your experience; it's not a feel-good story for everyone else. I don't know you at all, but I hope it means something when I say how honest and courageous you are. You will make it through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think you are allowed to feel
    Down and fed up Amanda
    I
    Really
    Pray you start to feel
    Better soon
    Hugs
    Karen

    ReplyDelete