Monday 26 December 2016

A big thank you to...

...all my friends, family, colleagues and clients who have guided me through this challenging year.

To those who pretended that my cheeks weren't larger than those of a chubby bunny...
To those who reminisced with me when I thought my time on earth was drawing to a close...
To those who were shocked by my complete appearance transformation...
...and ignored it completely...
To those who prayed ceaselessly for a miracle...
...and made one happen!
To those who cried at my terrible news...
To those who cried at my amazing news...
To those who showered me with gifts...
To those who sent cards and letters when I could barely move from the sofa...
To those who support me even though they don't know me...
To those who read this blog and help me feel like I have accomplished something...
To those who sent me goodwill messages on Facebook and kept my spirits up...
To those who helped me create beautiful memories...
To those who pretended that everything was OK...
...and then went home and cried...
To those who helped me to feel better about myself (Sarah at EgoTrip)
To those whose faith was so strong that death was not an option (that's you Dad)...
To all of you who walked with me when the going got really tough...
To Jayne and Kate, Carol, Jackie and Sue who are still suffering...
To my fellow blogger, Debbie for her support and friendship...
To my incredible friends who have cared for me and made me smile...
To those we have loved so much and are facing the loss of so keenly, in particular, mine and Dean's dear Mums...
To those I don't know but share the ordeal of cancer with across the world...
To those who love me and would change places with me in a heartbeat (that's you again Dad)...
To my spectacular husband for going way beyond the call of duty to take care of me...
To God who literally carried me through the tough times...

Two small words but heart-felt ones. Thank you.


Me on a particularly bad bloating day

1 comment:

  1. I actually found this blog and that is amazing thing I enjoy reading this easy to understand stuff. Keep it up.http://www.nvnapc.org

    ReplyDelete