Thursday 2 July 2015

Just say yes

I'm nearly a third of the way through my radiotherapy treatment now and things are starting to stabilise. After a horrible couple of days I went to see the oncologist's understudy (I'm sure he has a preferable title to that, but since my oncologist is in the top five in the country (get me!), he is rather in demand). He prescribed me some anti-sickness medication, some super-strong painkillers and said that I could still take my usual migraine triptans for the next couple of weeks. I always feel uncomfortable rattling with pills. I think it's a valuable lesson I learnt from Zammo from Grange Hill, but needs must, and it is great to feel less grim. So after two nights of wearing frozen veg on my head, I might just eat it instead.

I've tried Zammo, I've really tried
Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment